Information about our In-Person Meetings at River Church.
If the following points apply to you or any of your household we ask you to stay at home and use River Church Online.
- You are experiencing or have had any symptoms of or similar to COVID-19 (or have been in close contact with someone who has) within the last 14 days. You can click here for details of COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (or been in close contact with someone who has) within the last 14 days.
- You have been asked to self-isolate under the NHS Test and Trace scheme or have returned from a country outside of the UK government exemption list in the last 10 days
We will take reasonable measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. For details about our In-Person Meetings please read the information below:
- We will provide sufficient seating to allow people to choose their own seat and maintain social distancing.
- Wearing of face coverings is no longer mandatory, so we will make this a personal choice at our meetings.
- We will provide hand sanitiser stations and ask you to use these as you enter and leave the building.
- We will include congregational singing as part of our worship. This will sometimes take place outside when possible and weather permitting.
- We will resume children’s ministry in selected meetings as soon as possible. Children are welcome to attend with their parents.