Information about our In-Person Meetings at River Church. We will follow government guidance set for places of worship.
We will continue to host our Online Sunday Meetings at River Church Online as we have over the past year and will continue to make this available on demand during the week.
If the following points apply to you or any of your household we ask you to stay at home and use River Church Online.
- You are experiencing or have had any symptoms of or similar to COVID-19 (or have been in close contact with someone who has) within the last 10 days. You can click here for details of COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (or been in close contact with someone who has) within the last 10 days.
- You have been asked to self-isolate under the NHS Test and Trace scheme or have returned from a country outside of the UK government exemption list in the last 10 days
We will take reasonable measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. For details about our In-Person Meetings please read the information below:
- We will provide sufficient seating to allow people to choose their own seat and maintain social distancing.
- Wearing of face coverings is no longer mandatory, so we will make this a personal choice at our meetings.
- We will provide hand sanitiser stations and ask you to use these as you enter and leave the building.
- We will include congregational singing as part of our worship.
- We will include Children’s Ministry in our Sunday Meetings at the Little Paxton Village Hall. You can click here to watch an explainer video about our Children’s Ministry at River Church.